YAY for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: my favorite sale of the year!! Check this page frequently for updates and all of the information you need for this sale!
POSTS ABOUT NORDSTROM SALE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will feature the newest items for fall and winter with a huge discount! These collections are released only to Nordstrom shoppers for a limited time before they are restocked to normal pricing.
When is the sale?
DATES TO REMEMBER
- July 9th, 2017: Approval for Nordstrom Cards to shop early access ends. Be sure to apply and get $20 to shop!
- July 13th, 2017 2AM CST: Early Access available to all Nordstrom cardholders
- July 21st, 2017 2AM CST: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 is open to public
- August 6th, 2017 1:59AM CST: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale sale ends when items return to retail pricing
The sale will begin July 21st through August 6th, but you can shop it early if you have or have been approved for a Nordstrom Card. Early Access for card holders begins July 13th through July 21st, then it is open to the public to shop! If you aren’t a cardholder yet, you can get approved HERE by July 9th to shop the early access (believe me, you want to do this as items sell out super quickly). If you’re approved and purchase something, you will get $20 in a “note” to shop during the sale! A note is basically Nordstrom Bucks (I live for them).
I’ll be posting my favorite picks from the sale on July 12 so be sure to check this page and my #NSale Instagram posts and Instagram Stories for real time updates.
Why shop this sale?
Unlike many other sales, this sale is 100% new inventory. No one has seen it and it will be the hottest items for fall and winter! You are going to put things in your cart and wish it was 60 degrees (when you’re actually headed to the pool) but you’ll be so sad if you didn’t purchase and the items go regular price after the sale. You don’t want to kick yourself when fall rolls around and you’re paying full price for the jacket or jeans you should have bought during the sale! Or even worse, it sells out before you can get your hands on it! Items tend to go SUPER fast, so think quick. Trust me; you WANT to shop this one! This is also a great time to splurge on designer items because … helllooooo … SALE!
What is the easiest way to shop?
I will be shopping both online Nordstrom.com and in store this year. I usually only get to shop online, but since I’m going to be on a cruise during the majority of early access, I wanted to be able to shop it all for yall and get my picks to you before I leave. So call me crazy, but I’ll be shopping online AND in store this year. I will be updating my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab and sharing on my social accounts all through the sale, so stay tuned for my picks – this will be an easy way to shop if you don’t want to sift through it all yourself! Just think of me as your virtual online shopper (hello, dream job).
What is the BEST way to shop the sale?
My personal opinion is to shop online with in-store pickup. I don’t love fighting the crowds at the mall and this allows you to shop from the comfort of your bed in your PJS (because, 2am), while still being able to pickup your items on the same day. You can even get curbside pick up (to stay in those PJS haha)!
- Shop July 13th starting at 2am and check this page for everything you need (as I’ll be up shopping, too). Check back here for my picks as well as updates throughout the sale. I’ll also be styling items so you can see them in real life and how things fit! Lots of Instagram try-ons coming your way (I know yall love those)!
- After adding items to your Nordstrom.com cart just choose in-store pick up or curbside if it’s available.
- When your order is ready, you will get a text to pick up at your earliest convenience. Some locations even offer curbside pick up where they bring it out to your car! I can’t think of a better way to shop – especially for moms!
- If you’re a country girl like me and don’t have a Nordstrom… they actually offer free shipping and free returns on all orders. Nordstrom BY FAR has the best customer service, too! Click here to find the nearest Nordstrom location.
What are my 3 pieces of advice for the sale?
- Shop Early – Get the early access by getting a Nordstrom Debit or Credit Card. I have the debit card so that it comes directly out of my checking account instead of creating debt. Your husbands will thank me later for that tip. Get approved HERE. You can shop online and actually pick up your order same day (even curbside) in store.
- Shop Fast – If you reallllyyyyy want something; click and purchase right away. Whether it’s in the Instagram app and you’ve swiped up, here on my website, or in the Liketoknow.it app…purchase right then. The best part is that Nordstrom offers free shipping, always, so you can place as many orders as you’d like for no additional cost. This is NOT the time to think on the purchase…purchase it and return it if you get it and don’t like it. Items tend to sell out quickly and aren’t always restocked, so SHOP like it’s your last day to shop!
- Shop Smart – Make a list of the things you KNOW you need for fall. For me, it’s usually jeans, boots, jackets and staple items. I do buy a few designer, but not a lot. I tend to buy things I KNOW I’m going to wear and need but not want to pay full price when the season actually rolls around.
Any other questions? I’d be happy to answer via email or on my social channels // @ashleeknichols