Do you ever wonder what other ladies keep in their bags? Mine seems to be bottomless, but I can always keep my favorites in there plus what my kids need (and a few things we really wonder it made its way to my bag)!
Photos by Bonnie Loewen Photography
I finally am passed the days of diaper bags (for now) so I have more room for the good stuff like Shea Butter Hand Cream from L’Occitane which has quickly become one of my favorites! So are you nosey like me and want to know what’s in the bag!?
First, I need to share this funny story. One time I did a Facebook Live video in my women’s only group sharing what’s in my bag with a friend, Alana! I literally died when I pulled out a week-old McDonald’s nugget. True story, yall! I was mortified, but rest assured, several other mom’s said this has happened to them, too! I literally wanted to die.
So what’s in my bag, other than a half-eaten nugget? Ha! I’ve got a few favorites to share with yall today! One of them being my new found best friend for my hands: Shea Butter Hand Cream! This stuff smells amazing and is small enough to keep in your bag for easy use. I love the way it makes my hands feel, and my kids even love it!
I recently got the chance to learn more about L’Occitane at the RewardStyle conference and fell in love with their products. I also learned that you pronounce the name “LUX-EE-TAN” which means I’ve been saying it wrong for the past few years! Oops! My mom actually has used this lotion for years, so I already loved it! I love that they have come out with a few new scents and made some smaller options great for living in your purse or weekend travel!
Here are a few other things that are in my purse & that I’m loving! I have used this website for previously owned designer bags and trust it 100%! There will be more on this, soon!
- Pineapple Carry-all: This is the cutest and I keep my hand creams & lip gloss in it so it’s not just floating all over my bag! I love to organize in bags so that I can easily find what I need! This is the L’Occitane that I love and carry in my bag. This Shea Butter Hand Cream is a must-have.
- Diapers – Yup, still got em! Just in case…Lennie is about 95% potty trained with no prompting, but I still need to bite the bullet and stay home for about 3 days to make her 100% potty trained. Pure mom-laziness there.
- Necessities – Things like deodorant, perfume, sunscreen, wipes, sunglasses cleaner…
- Sunglasses – I keep these in my purse and always put them back in there so I’m never without a pair!
- Mophie – I cannot stand when my phone dies…and in between the girls using it and me running my blog and social media, we need both of these.
- Favorite Lip Glosses – These stay in my purse and I love them so much I keep them in my makeup bag too!
What do you keep in your bag? Should I add anything else that is one of your must-haves? Head over to the L’Occitane website
Here are a few of my other L’Occitane favorites that are perfect for a gift, or even yourself! I am obsessed with this stuff!
Thank you to L’Occitane for sponsoring today’s post! All opinions and content is that of my own!