This post is sponsored by Shoe Carnival but all thoughts and opinions are that of my own.
Spring is here and I’ve got all the fresh and bright spring clothes on my mind, but now I need them in my closet! I’m sharing a few of my favorite trends for the season like what you already have in your closet and what you can purchase to spruce up your spring wardrobe. Shoe Carnival has helped me get spring ready, so I’m sharing all about it and what trends you can find to freshen up!
I try to go through my closet every few months to clean out the items I don’t wear, don’t fit or were a trend that didn’t make it another season. I pick up a couple of new items to freshen up my closet for each season and this spring I grabbed a new pair of Solanz Roadway perforated booties from Shoe Carnival.. I love the block heel on these because they give you some height (short girl problems at 5’3″) but also are functional for being a mom of two toddlers! Shoe Carnival is a go-to for me and my girls because of the price point as well as the style!
What are some top spring trends that are worth trying?
- Perforation – Sneakers, booties, heels, bags, hats…you name it, the texture is a win! These Solanz Roadway perforated booties from Shoe Carnival have been perfect for spring transition and will carry me into fall.
- Asymmetrical Style – As much as I loved the off shoulder trends for the last few seasons, this one will be even hotter for spring and summer. Add some ruffles to it and I’m in love! This white one that I’m wearing is perfect to pair with my spring booties.
- Mirrored Sunglasses – Give me all of the fun sunnies! Mirrored sunglasses are back for spring and summer – it adds some fun flare to any outfit! Here are some other fun accessories by Shoe Carnival.
- Florals – I’m more of a “floral year round” person, but florals are in again for spring. I love everything about floral, even mixing it with fun patterns like gingham or plaid. This floral clutch and these floral sneakers caught my eye for spring!
- Denim – Denim is always in, but adding fun flares like fray hem or a button up high-waist. Try it in shorts or jeans, skinny or boyfriend fit! You can even rock a denim heel by checking this one out!
- Slogans – Graphic tees, accessories and shoes are still in, yall! This is probably one of the most effortless trends that anyone can rock! Here is a great trend-setter graphic shoe.
My outfit is super easy to recreate by just grabbing this top, these jeans and my shoes from Shoe Carnival. Throw in the clutch for bonus points! This clutch is too adorable with all of the patches, too!
To make your spring season even better, I’ve teamed up with Shoe Carnival to give away a $125 gift card for you to shop for the shoes and accessories of your dreams! Just follow the steps below to enter and the winner will be notified by April 25th!