1. Honest Company Wipes – These are made by Jessica Alba’s company, Honest. They seriously feel like those makeup removing cloths…except for the baby’s hiney. LC got a horrible diaper rash when going through figuring out her allergies, and these don’t have any dyes or scent so it’s the only kind we’ve found that doesn’t break her out. Her sensitive little hiney loves these, HONEST!
2. Playtex Nursers – After Laikyn’s lip and tongue tie revision, we’ve searched for the perfect bottles so she can really have a good latch on them like the actual nipple. My mom suggested these and said they were the bottles she used with us. I have to say, I should have listened to her sooner (as always) because they are SO easy. It’s easy to throw away the drop in as soon as she’s finished and quickly sanitize the nipple. No more washing TONS of bottle parts!
3. Praise Baby – We LOVE this! Both the music on my phone and the DVD are Laikyn’s favorites! We turn it on while she plays, and she sits in her bouncer and watches her DVD. Seriously, a baby can never be too young to praise Jesus!
4. Bright Stars Play Mat – One of Laikyn’s very favorite toys! She will lay on this forever and just talk to her toys. It’s a lifesaver when trying to get anything done around the house! And, she’s rolling over on it! Cute.
5. Woombie Swaddler – WHYYYY didn’t we get this sooner? She slept for 9 hours straight the first night we put her in this. She has been trying to gnaw on her hands while sleeping so we decided to start swaddling her again and BAM. Great nights sleep for everyone.
1. Orbit Travel System – This is seriously the BEST BUY we have made thus far. We love the way it turns and clicks and is SO easy to put in and get out. I don’t spend any time at all getting LC in the car or in her stroller. It’s worth every penny.
2. Rodan and Fields Lip Shield – This citrusy chapstick is so soft and amazing. I keep one by my bed, in my diaper bag and in my makeup bag. Can’t have too many!
3. Wonder Weeks App – If you don’t have this app yet, you NEED it. It tells you when your baby is going through a developmental leap, which can make them fussy. I don’t know about you, but I like to know there is a reason my baby is fussy and it’s not just for no reason! LC is about to start her 4th very long leap…God help us all!
4. Plant Fusion Protein Powder – I’ve been having a hard time getting calories and protein with my strict diet for breastfeeding Laikyn. A friend suggested this dairy, soy, nut, gluten free protein powder to put in my shakes. It tastes great and what-do-ya-know…it helps me produce more milk! Hooray!
5. Iced Chai Latte with Almond Milk – FINALLY a drink I can have at Starbucks. I have to take my own carton of Almond Milk, but it’s worth it. I about fell into the floor into a screaming 27-year-old fit when they told me that Pumpkin Spice had milk in it. Booooooo hoooooooooooo. Here’s to hoping LC outgrows this intolerance before PSL goes away!
What are/were your 2 month favorites!? Link up and share!